BI4ALL's Organizational Social Responsibility voluntarily incorporates social and environmental concerns into its daily activities and interaction with its internal and external audiences. The social role is fulfilled when something beneficial to society and the environment is achieved. In a Social Responsibility Program, all actions must be considered in a long-term investment perspective oriented towards the sustainability of the planet.
BI4ALL, as a company, is integrated into a social, spatial and environmental atmosphere in which it influences and is influenced. The Social Responsibility of Organizations facilitates the creation of value and its sharing with society and is present in measures adopted such as respect for human rights, clients, investment in personal valuation, protection of the environment, quality of life of employees and equal opportunities.
All BI4ALL projects and actions are designed for targeted growth, periodically monitored, aligning various interests and improving the performance of the organization, preventing risks and promoting sustainable development.
Actions developed and in place
- Paper less ideology implemented within our Organization, in order to reduce paper consumption
- Battery Recycling Program
- Glass Recycling
- Program Bottle tap recycling program. This project is an initiative that aims to help people with disabilities, or dependents, that for reasons of economic shortage, cannot purchase a wheelchair. One tonne of delivered bottle taps corresponds to the delivery of a wheelchair
- BI4ALL’s new office has a gym for the wellness of the workforce and a padel training area
- BI4ALL provides to employees healthy food options in our cafeteria, promotes physical activity programs to employees (squash, padel , cross fit, running, etc.), provides access to health & wellness programs and health benefits such as health insurance
BI4ALL develops several CSR initiatives
- Aconchegar (BI4ALL is an Ambassador for this project through our CEO, José Oliveira, helping to take beds to various hospitals and rear structures in the country)
- Koala Hospital (we made a donation in order to help adopt and treat rescued koalas)
- Tercena Temporary Accomodation Center (we helped the Tercena Temporary Accommodation Center, painting the rooms of the association)
- Dress for Success (we donated clothes that will help several women enter the job market and have a fresh new start at life)
- Fires of Coja and Barril de Alva (we donated supplies to help the population with their needs during the fires that took over the Arganil council)
- APAV (we helped the association with the donation of food, hygiene, clothing and other goods)
- Peniche Solidarity and Culture Center (we made a donation in order to help the institution to buy necessary goods for well-being)
- Chão dos Meninas Association (we made a donation in order to help the institution to buy necessary goods for well-being)
- União Zoófila (we sponsored animals providing support for their well-being)